Specialised Safety Mat - (Welding)
The Welding Mat is a modular, anti-slip and anti-fatigue mat used in welding areas.
Some of the great features include:
• Specially designed to resist welding flux and grinding sparks of 1300 to 1500 centigrade for less than 3 seconds
• Excellent durability and highly resistant surface for load bearing characteristics
• Can be used in both greasy and dry environments
• Reduces fatigue during prolonged standing
• Chequer plate design provides a non-slip surface
• 15mm thick
Welding Mat is specially designed to resist welding flux and grinding sparks of 1300 to 1500 centigrade for less than 3 seconds. Made from a unique rubber compound, Welding Mat offers excellent durability and high resistance on the surface for load bearing characteristics. This product is ideal for use in both greasy and dry environments. Welding Mat reduces fatigue to the back and legs during times of prolonged standing. The chequer plate design on the surface is non-slip. Welding Mat is available in thee configurations: a single mat 700 x 800mm or in interlocking end and centre pieces 700 x 800mm. The interlocking design makes this product versatile as any length can be achieved by simply clicking the pieces together.
Contact us either in store or on (02) 4962 3622 for information and pricing.