Comfort Link Modular Safety Mat - (Grit Top)
Comfort Link Grit Top is an interlocking rubber tile which is used for anti-fatigue and anti-slip purposes in bars, change rooms, kitchens, wash up areas, walkways or at workstations, plus many other demanding applications.
Some of the great features include:
• Modules join together easily and quickly to form a desired shape and size mat
• Mats come apart easily for cleaning or modifying purposes
• Soft rubber formula provides relief and comfort when standing
• Silicon carbide pieces moulded into top surface to give the mat unparalleled traction, even in high wet or oily areas
• Made from 25% nitrile rubber which resists the damaging effects from fats, greases and oils
• Large holes allow the rapid drainage of spilt liquids
• Non-trip bevelled edges are available as an option for added safety and to reduce the chance of tripping on mat edges
• Available with yellow safety borders to warn of potential hazards
• Can be configured with any other product from the ‘Comfort Link’ range
Comfort Link Grit Top is a heavy duty, modular system used in high traffic situations. This mat comes in interlocking pieces which lock together to form a desired shape and then come apart easily to allow for cleaning. The soft rubber formula provides relief and comfort from constant standing. Comfort Link Grit Top comes with large holes to allow rapid drainage of any spilt liquids, keeping the mat surface dry. It is made from a 50/50 split of natural and nitrile rubber which gives the mat extra longevity and grease and oil resistance. Non-trip safety edges are available as an option for all four sides of the mat and they come in a yellow option to increase visibility of mat warning of potential hazards. This mat is suitable for use in wet or dry, high use environments where comfort, relief and traction is needed from standing on a hard and wet surface. This product is stocked in one standard size.
Contact us either in store or on (02) 4962 3622 for information and pricing.