Whiteley V-WIPES CANISTER- 100PK
V-Wipes® passes TGA Option B and has been proven to kill a broad range of bacteria and viruses including Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE), MRSA, Hepatitis B Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus , Influenza Virus and kills Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
V-Wipes unique formula and high quality apertured fabric are proven to kill a variety of bacteria and viruses including SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19).
Clean and disinfect surfaces with V-Wipes Instrument Grade Disinfectant – low level. V-Wipes’ unique pH neutral formula and high quality apertured fabric allow for fast, effective cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces within the healthcare environment. V-Wipes are intended for use on environmental surfaces and for non-critical medical devices such as hospital beds and theatre trolleys.
- Class IIb Instrument Grade Disinfectant – Low Level Wipes.
- pH neutral – safe for use on most surfaces & equipment.
- Highly absorbent apertured fabric.
- Leaves surfaces streak free.
- Extremely durable.
- Non hazardous.
- Does not contain phenolics or chlorine.
- Non flammable.
- Friendly to use on metals (non corrosive)
MICROBIOLOGICALLY TESTED: V-Wipes® has been proven to kill:
• Candida albicans
• Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
• Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
• Escherichia coli (E coli)
• Hepatitis B Group virus
• Herpes Simplex virus
• Influenza virus
• Klebsiella pneumoniae (CPE/CRE)
• Proteus vulgaris
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Salmonella choleraesuis
• Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA or Golden Staph)