Mould Remover Kit – Percide 5L + Boost 500ml
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- TGA Approved
- Advanced Mould Removal
Percide 5 Litre
Percide Boost 500ml
- Disinfects bio-contaminated surfaces.
- Kills mould and removes the staining.
- Advanced Peroxide Formula – Percide comprises a unique peroxide formula for incredible disinfection and mould eradication performance in a low toxic, easy to use form.
- Penetration – To provide ultimate sanitization of target surfaces, this powerful anti-microbial package has been combined with super-wetting technology. This enables the biocide to penetrate faster and deeper into the inner-structure of fibre and porous substrates.
- Cleaning and Destaining – Percide lifts mould from surface pores and provides incredible cleaning and destaining action on mould and bacterial discolouration.
- Eliminates odours – Percide eliminates odours at their source by powerful anti-microbial action against odour causing germs.
- Environmentally Safe – Percide is inherently biodegradable and is a great environmentally responsible choice.
APPLICATION AREAS AND SURFACE SUITABILITY
Percide is safe for use on most carpets and fabrics, however some delicate fibres and fibres destabilised by disaster activity could be effected.
HOW TO USE
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals. Observe all safety directions and read the SDS before use.
Mix 9 parts Percide and 1 part Percide Boost for powerful cleaning action (Use within 6 hours). This ratio is a carefully researched figure. Ensure you mix it exactly for reliable results.
PERCIDE is a hospital grade disinfectant that is TGA listed. It is also an advanced mould removal product.
Actichem’s Percide (AP610) is an advanced peroxide based disinfectant for the eradication of mould and decontamination of infectious environments. Its unique formula penetrates deep into porous surfaces and reacts violently with mould spores & growth to entirely eradicate them. It also removes the mould stain and brightens the surface being treated. Percide does not encapsulate or hide mould, but eradicates its spore roots to ensure consistent, 100% clearance reports on every mould remediation job.
Percide also displays incredible biocidal activity against bacteria and viruses. When evaluated against the Hospital Grade disinfection test and the AOAC Hard Surface Carrier test it achieves total microorganism elimination in only 60 seconds.
Percide’s unique peroxide formula, has several innovative design features to provide consistent, reliable results in mould remediation every time. It’s aggressive reaction with mould can be seen by the rapid fizzing when it contacts mould as it eradicates the mould spores and lifts the mould out of surface pores.
Percide takes only 10 minutes to achieve a >4.5log reduction (kill) when tested against Aspergillus Brasiliensis. With a very favourable and economical RTU profile, Percide is a product of choice.
Colour: Clear (water white)
Dilution: Ready to use (or mixed 9:1 with booster)
Safety profile: Non-hazardous
Pack sizes: 5Lt